A performance of fire resistance according to EN 1634-1 of 30 minutes.
A security level according to EN 1627 of grade 3.
An acoustic insulation of 37 dB according to EN ISO 10140-2.
A thermal insulation of 1.5 W / m2 k, according to EN ISO 10077-1
There is more detailed information of the model in its technical sheet.
The equipment consists of:
– Galvanized steel leaf.
– Frame and leaf galvanized metal profiles, lacquered or PVC laminated.
– Safety lock 3 points with bolts of 18 mm Ø.
– Anti-drilled protection Class 7 in the lock and Class 4 pz. cylinder protection.
– System protection anticard.
– Automatic windbreaker embedded in the lower part of the leaf.
– Two adjustable height and tilt hinges.
– Three dead bolts between hinges Ø 18 mm.
– The lever handle set consists knob, handle and peephole. Optional.
– Brass cylinder 10 pin 5 keys and 1 definate for end users.
– Opening limiter (retainer).
– The doors will be fitted with the hole for peephole and retainer otherwise indicated.
– Decorative panels for door inside or outside. Optional.
|Burglar resistance EN 1627 / EN 85160||Grade 3|
|Acoustic isolation EN ISO 10140-2 (Rw)||37 dB|
|Fire resistance EN 1634-1 (EI2 minutes)||EI2 30|
|Thermal performance EN ISO 10077-1 (Ud)||1.5 W / m2 k|
|Air permeability EN 1026|
|Watertightness EN 1027|
|Resistance to wind load EN 12211|