Dear customers and suppliers.
We inform you that after the announcement, by the government, of the resumption of the activity, after the declared mandatory confinement within the state of alarm in which we find ourselves, we return to the activity in the terms that we detail below, taking into account that our main objective continues to be to preserve the health of both our employees and collaborators, as well as their own, and to the extent possible, ensure the supply and receipt of materials.
1) Starting next Tuesday April the 14th 2020, and until further notice, our work day will be intensive from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
2) All offers, orders and in general any request for information must be made by phone, email or through the contacts of our commercial network.
3) Access by persons outside our company will not be allowed, except when entry to our facilities is required, and the following protocol must be followed:
· Call the company telephones to be able to give them access to the prepared reception area, prior to the offices and the warehouse, where the company personnel will meet you, never directly to the offices or the factory, and whenever the entrance to our facilities.
· Enter using the security and hygiene measures established by the health authorities.
· Always keep the safety distance of at least 1 meter between people, avoiding direct contact.
· In any case, access to our facilities is strictly prohibited for those people who are affected by the COVID-19 coronavirus, who present symptoms (cough, fever or respiratory difficulties), or who have been in contact with affected people.
4) We have implemented a loading and unloading protocol, in which only one person has contact with the carrier, complying with the aforementioned security measures.
5) The employee or collaborator who requires a physical presence in our workplace has been sufficiently separated from his colleagues to avoid as much as possible the contact between them, using the PPE that the health authorities recommend.
6) Face-to-face meetings and business visits are temporarily canceled, and may be carried out electronically.
7) We have informed our employees and collaborators of all prevention measures, remembering that:
· It is necessary to increase hygiene measures, especially hand washing with soap and water, or failing that with antiseptic liquids, disinfecting common areas, offices, warehouses, vehicles and work areas.
· It is essential to keep the distance between people at least 1 meter.
· It is necessary to avoid displacement, better to stay at home.
· These measures are applicable both at work and personal level.
Main contact telephone number and emails:
+34 629 656 126 / +34 673 273 942 For ACORAVAL & RUBIO
E-mail: Info@acoraval.com /email@example.com
health, strength and hope!